Your small business needs more than someone to crunch numbers. You need to know how you are performing compared to the last quarter, previous years and your industry at large. In other words, you need to know how to grow. If you need these services but don’t need someone at the office on a full-time basis, we can help.
Ehrich Consulting Group does much more than just bookkeeping and tax preparation. We can act as your controller, helping you guide your business without breaking your budget.
Here’s what we can do:
- We provide you with traditional bookkeeping services, entering all the data that you don’t want to and probably don’t have time for.
- We provide you with data that you can use so you know how much money you are making (or losing!) and provide guidance on how to increase your profits while decreasing expenses.
- We compare your profit and loss statements against your industry. This will give you an idea about how you are doing compared to your peers and competitors, allowing you to adjust prices and / or expenses as needed.
- We meet at your office on a regular basis because communication is key to your success.
We can also offer you the following services:
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures